Rhino7 Franchise Sales and Development has been a full-time franchise sales company in Cary, NC, for over 20 years. With a primary focus on franchise sales and development, we also offer guidance with construction, real estate, administrative support, territory mapping, marketing, and policy and procedures, as needed, for multiple national brands. We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern or part-time employee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins and outs of our daily systems and procedures. You will focus on learning the processes of the franchising industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in email marketing campaigns using SendGrid and Mailchimp to brokers and leads.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents as needed
- Assist in preparing fulfillment of marketing materials and shipments to brokers and consultants.
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
- Run general industry related errands
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Assist with territory checks and processing leads
Intern Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, or surrounding areas to receive credit
- Not a remote position. 10-20 hours in the office per week.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced franchise professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
- Networking opportunities
- Compensation available