Tom brings a unique perspective to the franchise industry. He previously held CEO, COO and other senior executive positions in marketing, sales, and finance. His specialty was to assist companies in turn-around situations, or to help departments of companies increase overall productivity. His broad-based experiences helped him consistently create winning results.
He is also an experienced entrepreneur who launched and developed a variety of companies and partnerships. In fact, in addition to being a Development Manager for Storm Guard, he purchased 4 Storm Guard territories in the Denver area. As such, he has a good handle on the very profitable Storm Guard business model.
Some of Tom’s previous positions and experiences include:
- President of CFS Financial Services, a regional financial planning and investment firm
- COO of U.S. operations for Crown America Life Insurance Company
- Founder and President of The Walden Institute, an executive management, consulting, and coaching company
- Founder and President of Vequity Corporation, an Internet advertising company that utilized a Patent-Pending business model
- Senior VP for Sonsio, Inc., the largest U.S. and Canadian Warranty Administration Company for Tires, Wheels, and Auto Repairs
As a seasoned executive, entrepreneur and business coach, Tom is able to assist potential franchise business owners with the critical due-diligence process related to starting a business and choosing the best fit for their talents, skills and ambitions.
Tom is personable and straightforward with a strong belief in exercising common sense. He genuinely enjoys helping people succeed and is committed to ensuring that a potential franchisee and a franchisor are excellent choices for each other – and that they will enjoy a long-term, profitable and fulfilling business relationship.
Tom lives in Denver and enjoys spending time with his wife, Kathy, and their large family. He is also actively engaged with his church where he works extensively with young single adults.